We deliver, develop and promote holistic, one-stop-shop services from centre and community based settings which enable women to address often multiple needs and aspirations.
Women Zone Community Centre enables women to:
- improve health and well-being
- increase training and employment opportunities for improved economic conditions
- raise self-confidence, self-esteem and social interaction skills
- improve citizenship and social inclusion
- support the development of positive, safe and stable circumstances and relationships
- improve safety and well-being of their children
Women Zone Community Centre works to provide specialist women’s and children’s services and any woman can join us to support our work with women and children, in order to make a difference to their lives and well-being.
Centre Facilities and Activities
- Gym, Steam Room & Exercise Classes
- Computer & ICT Suite
- Rooms for Hire
- Education Classes
- Health Events
Rooms in our centre are available to hire.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8.30am- 6.30pm
- Wednesday: 8.30am-8.30pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 9.30am – 1.30pm
Opening times may vary during holidays.
Click on link to watch Womenzone Video
Visit our centre today to find out more.