On this page, we will link to job opportunities in Bradford and Surrounding Areas. If you need any support with applying or looking for jobs, contact our centre about our Work Club.
New Job Opportunities
- YDMT are looking for a Project Officer to deliver ‘Green Guardians’ –a project engaging disadvantaged young people with the natural environment and environmental issues. A full information pack and application form can be obtained from our website at http://www.ydmt.org/about-us/
- Bradford & Airedale Mental Health Advocacy Group are currently recruiting to: Link Project workers 2 x 17.5 hpw (Download Link Liaison Ad 2016) and Volunteers Organiser 1 x17.5 hpw (Download 2016 Ad Vol Org)
- Loving Grannies Music Project Coordinator at Womenzone. Download Job advert and application here: HLF LGM Application Pack Deadline Friday 12th February, 12.00pm
- Bradford Women’s Aid is recruiting for two new posts, (LGBT women’s support worker and Eastern European worker). Download Advert. Visit their website www.bradfordwomensaid.org for further information. Closing date is Friday 26th February 2016
- Approachable Parenting are looking to train new trainers. Find out more about Approachable Parenting www.approachableparenting.org.
uk. Download the application pack.
- ‘Champions Show the Way’ training in leading Relaxation groups. Training Date: Friday 26th of February 10.30am-12.30pm at Khidmat Centre, 36 Spencer Road, Bradford, BD7 2EU. For more information or to book a place on the course call Champions Show the Way on: 01274 321911 or email: email@example.com. Download Poster for more information.
Here are some other useful sites your can use to support your search for a job.