Womenzone is a registered charity and is a women only community centre based in Bradford.
Womezone has a strong social aim based on Womenzone’s 4 E’s: Engage, Encourage, Enable and Empower women. To engage more women in community activities, encourage women to have a voice and have a fresh and varied thinking and perspective, enable women to find their inner confidence and empower women to start their journey by nurturing their ideas and mentoring women to achieve their goals.
Services we provide are:
- Healthy Living Zone – to raise awareness of health issues and provide health information for women and families.
- Gym, Steam and Exercise sessions – fully equipped community gym, zumba, aerobics and circuits.
- Weight management – 12 week programme to promote healthy weight loss and lifestyle changes.
- Diet and Nutrition – healthy eating workshops, cooking, nutrition guide.
- Wellbeing group for over 50’s – social engagement activities for over 50’s and includes health professional talks
- Support groups – drop in coffee mornings
- Babyzone – support through pregnancy, breastfeeding advice, coping with a new baby and healthy nutrition.
- Family services – Parent and toddler, family links and family health workshops.
TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT
- Training for young people
- Job search and employment support
- ESOL classes – levels include pre-entry to Entry level 3
- IT courses
- Confidence Building courses
Join The Team
- No vacancies
- Current Vacancies